Monday 17 October 2011

Monday review

Always good to have the Premiership back after the international break, isn't it?

A decent Liverpool/United 'derby' was the highlight of the weekend. My prediction of 1-1 was right 
( unfortunately, I didn't throw a few quid on the 6/1 that was on offer :(  )
I don't think its the last we'll hear/read of this game this week. Patrice Evra is claiming he was racially abused by Luis Suarez during the match. 

src: guardian.co.uk
A topic the Premiership could be doing without. We'll see over the next days whether Evra's claims have substance.


Fantasy Football review - GW8



Not a good weekend for Rejects FC (my Fantasy Football team). 
My advice to involve Kieran Gibbs didn't work out at all, ah well. The ever-reliable Johnny Walters saved my blushes and kept my score above average. Looking towards next weekend now..

No comments: