Friday 14 October 2011

Welcome back Premiership - Gameweek 8

The international break is over so we're back to our every Saturday business of the Barclay's Premier League. 
Some cracking games to look forward to this weekend. None more so than Liverpool v Man Utd. 
 As a Utd fan, I'm gutted to be missing this one tomorrow. It's set up to be a cracking game. Utd lost their last three at Anfield but my prediction is a 1-1 draw, with Rooney getting in the headlines for the right reasons.


Fantasy Football Pick
Gameweek 8
Every week I'll give my Fantasy Football transfer recommendation for that Gameweek.

This week has a few tricky games with potential for plenty of goals. 
I recommend transferring in Kieran Gibbs (Arsenal). Arsenal host Sunderland at the Emirates on Sunday. These lie 15th & 16th in the league respectively, with both teams having a dreadful start to the season.
I think Arsenal will win this comfortably and start picking up points against struggling sides like Sunderland. I predict a rare clean sheet for Arsenal, and with Gibbs' attacking ability down the left flank there's potential for setting up a goal against a dodgy Sunderland defence.
 

No comments: